Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Refund Request [av 2013]

Options

I purchased less than a month ago the BD AV 2013, since then i am unable to watch a YouTube video without getting the annoying and PITA green screen problem, i tried to disable hardware acceleration in both Chrome/Firefox but it doesn't help, in fact if i use any other AV software i'm problem free and since the technical support is unable to provide a long term solution i have no other choice to ask for a refund.

I totally regret buying this lovely piece of .... software.

Order reference number: #14823777

Date & Time: 2012-12-23 19:09:55

Comments

• I purchased less than a month ago the BD AV 2013, since then i am unable to watch a YouTube video without getting the annoying and PITA green screen problem, i tried to disable hardware acceleration in both Chrome/Firefox but it doesn't help, in fact if i use any other AV software i'm problem free and since the technical support is unable to provide a long term solution i have no other choice to ask for a refund.

I totally regret buying this lovely piece of .... software.

Order reference number: #14823777

Date & Time: 2012-12-23 19:09:55

Bitdefender supposedly offers a 30-day money back guarantee. Take advantage of it before it expires. However based upon my experience, they'll probably have some reason my this does not apply. Good luck.

• I have just experienced the same situation. The best way to deal with it is to contact your CC company and have the charges either reversed or disputed. Reversed is better if it was quite recent.

BitDefender CS doesn't respond to e-mails, contacts or here, so do what you have to do before it is too late to get rid of the charges.

• Good luck trying for a financcial adjustment! They double-charged me for renewing. When I spoke to a person on a long very disoriented outsourced/overseas call, they said it was because I was on auto-renewal when I accepted their offer to renew with bonus months. I never wanted auto-pay, and if they thought I was on auto-pay they should not have made the offer or double-charged. They will Not reply to my emailed questions and requests to resolve the issue. Jerks!

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello,

@ leonelp: Your Bitdefender order reference number #14823777 has been refunded on January 17, 2013.

@ rwilsond: Please see these posts:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=182420

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=177727

@ MichaelCoates: We issued a refund for your order reference number #12910739 on January 08, 2013.

@ visiter555: Your accidental purchase for Bitdefender Anti-theft instead of Bitdefender Sphere was also handled 5 days after the refund request: the order #14795871 was refunded on January 17, 2013 via ticket ID: 201301111017109.

Since all of the above refund requests have already been handled, I declare this topic closed.

This discussion has been closed.