Automatic Renewal

JohnDublin
edited January 2013 in General

I have over the last three years used BitDefender for my main A/V

Last Year I got a new PC, around December, rather than transfer over my BitDefender 2012, I decided to go ahead and purchase 2013 ... even though I had a few months on 2012 left

Today I got an email from Graphic River in relation to an "Auto Renewal Reminder", not a huge issue as it clearly stated how to cancel auto renewal, which of course I am already going to do as I have ALREADY purchased 2103

So it advises to go to this link -

www.findmyorder.com

I go there, add my order number 17885955124 enter my password, eventually find where the cancel subscription is, and it brings you to this page

https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/store?Acti...onID=1640978309

This page will not take my email address, keeps prompting me that I must enter a valid email address, even though it will emial me on my email on my email address if I click forgot password, so my credentials are 100% correct

Please can someone resolve this matter and cancel my subscription, I have as indicated already purchased 2013

Regards

John

Comments

• empezza
    empezza ✭✭✭

I am having the same issue - This page will not take my email address, keeps prompting me that I must enter a valid email address.

• Can someone from the moderation team please acknowledge and resolve the issue I am having with your renewal system.

It is kind off common courtesy to try and look after your customers who have already bought a product you are suggesting you are planning to charge again.

I hasten to point out you are quite happy to reply and acknowledge posts in relation to potential customers buying the various BitDefender products

Its not through my inept abilities I cannot cancel said issue myself, I'll once again reiterate it seems to be a problem with your auto-renewal service, or dare I say lack off.

Regards

John

• I have over the last three years used BitDefender for my main A/V

Last Year I got a new PC, around December, rather than transfer over my BitDefender 2012, I decided to go ahead and purchase 2013 ... even though I had a few months on 2012 left

Today I got an email from Graphic River in relation to an "Auto Renewal Reminder", not a huge issue as it clearly stated how to cancel auto renewal, which of course I am already going to do as I have ALREADY purchased 2103

So it advises to go to this link -

www.findmyorder.com

I go there, add my order number 17885955124 enter my password, eventually find where the cancel subscription is, and it brings you to this page

https://www.findmyorder.com/DRHM/store?Acti...onID=1640978309

This page will not take my email address, keeps prompting me that I must enter a valid email address, even though it will emial me on my email on my email address if I click forgot password, so my credentials are 100% correct

Please can someone resolve this matter and cancel my subscription, I have as indicated already purchased 2013

Regards

John

Auto-Renew should be canned. They double-charged me for renewing. When I spoke to a person on a long very disoriented outsourced/overseas call, they said it was because I was on auto-renewal when I accepted their offer to renew with bonus months. They will Not reply to my emailed questions and requests to resolve the issue. I never wanted auto-pay, and if they thought I was on it they should not have made the bogus/bonus offer to renew; and they certainly should not have double-charged my CC.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

@ John: I kindly inform you that future automatic renewals and email notifications have been canceled on your #17885955124 order. Please let me know if you have any other questions regarding Bitdefender products and services.

@ empezza: I see that Bitdefender Customer Service already assisted you via ticket ID 201301161003398 . The new expiration date for your current license key is June 25th, 2014. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there's anything else we can help you with. Thank you!

@ rwilsond: As we promised, your orders were fully refunded via ticket ID Ticket ID: 201301231030776. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused and we remain at your disposal for further information.