Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Latest Offer To Buy Bd For $20.13

Options

I currently have a subscription to BD Total Security 2013, with about 5 months left.

If I take up the offer to buy BD for $20.13 as per the email received from BD today, and I buy a new subscription, does it automatically add on to the expiry date of my current subscription?

Comments

• alexx69
    Options

Hello empezza,

The answer is Yes !

If setting up a new license key is not successful for you, at any time, Christian can make for you a new license key and perform merge of old and new days in new license.

If you find this offer corresponds, feel free to take advantage.

Regards.

• Hello empezza

Normally, what alexx69 suggests you is right.

But, because of the extremely low price, I would suggest you to ask to BD support first.

Regards

• alexx69
    Options
    Hello empezza

Normally, what alexx69 suggests you is right.

But, because of the extremely low price, I would suggest you to ask to BD support first.

Regards

I totally agree, there have been reported several cases of fake license keys.

Definitely should be careful, if the license is valid, then everything is OK regarding merging of old and new days.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hi empezza,

I see my colleagues from Customer Service already merged your two license keys via ticket ID 201301161003398 and the expire date of your current Bitdefender key has been extended from 2013/06/23 to 2014/06/25.

Topic closed :)

This discussion has been closed.