Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Crashed And Then Malware Attack On Traffic Light?

Options

I was just enjoying the internet with my Bitdefender and I saw the links to all the other Bitdefender products and I tried Trafficlight. It works great and I am mentioning this because I have no idea if this is the cause of the problem or not. I have been having malware issues but the Bitdefender premium team cleaned it all up and took care of it all. They really just did a custom install and configure of bit defender Total security 2013.

I am running a Toshiba satellite laptop with Windows 7 SP1 and BD TS 2013 brand new tune up and install. Then the program crashes maybe 50 or sixty minutes after closing the browser after the traffic light install but here comes the malware like activity in the fact that traffic light has been uninstalled and Bit Defender has completely crashed and this has never happened in my history of my Malware Tet offensives with Bit Defender helping me. Then I was completely confused and I filled out and transmitted the bug report and what else I could do but take screen shots of CC Cleaner when I was trying to clean up the system after restart.

The two screen captures are all the missing DLLs from traffic light that CC cleaner found on clean up and I posted a question about optimal firewall settings in another forum for public wi-fi high risk environments. I had already read the pinned suggestions about a home zone adapter network. I just wanted to know what to do when you need to set it to public networks. Please let me know what to do because I saw these fire wall rules that are all temp directories which I had not seen before and I caught them in a screen cap too.

If Bit defender sells or recommends their own books for instructional programs then I apologize for bother all of you with all of these questions. It is just frustrating to finally get a clean running machine and then get it knocked down and running like crap again. Thanks again in advance.

Any suggestions on what I should do know to help my PC's security and Bitdefender in the debugging processs? Any input is appreciated and I thank you in advance.

Sincerely,

Rich

post-127805-1358821692_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1358822083_thumb.jpg

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Don't install standalone Bitdefender Trafficlight with the Bitdefender AV, IS, or TS. You can use Privacy Module as an alternative to Trafficlight.

Also collapse the blocked firewall rules for more detail and attach again the snapshots.

• Don't install standalone Bitdefender Trafficlight with the Bitdefender AV, IS, or TS. You can use Privacy Module as an alternative to Trafficlight.

Also collapse the blocked firewall rules for more detail and attach again the snapshots.

Thanks for that Optical Network Terminal NOW how do I do all these things. One uninstall traffic light for windows and Firefox if you would please be so kind to enlighten me as to do so. Then I need help just taking a look at these fire walls and just let me know what you see. Here is the new screen cap as requested.

Then as I was doing that I was looking at the host adapter IP address and that thing just hit the wall and once again it crashed like a model rocket out of fuel. Then kaboom and I have screen caps of that and nothing to really help except the file and it's directory in the bug report.

The screen caps are attached. Thank you very much.

post-127805-1358831087_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1358831109_thumb.jpg

post-127805-1358831125_thumb.jpg

• It get's even better NOW Bit Defender is MIA from the SYSTEM TRAY these signs if this were are human patient are all sudden onset within the last two crashes that I just posted screen captures and the posted to this thread but this is what I see. Any suggestions now? What the? Please check out another screen capture of what I am seeing. I can wait so anyone out there Car 54 Central as they say in NYC if you work in Emergency Services like I used to I could really,really use some backup right now. PLEASE!

post-127805-1358832014_thumb.jpg

• coolcool1227
    Options

Collapse the green highlighted area and attach the snapshot again.

Also try to Repair the product using the installer kit. And regarding the crash dump files, only the engineer from technical support will help you in this regard when he wake up and bother to look at the forum especially your post. :rolleyes:

post-31288-1358846311_thumb.jpg

• Collapse the green highlighted area and attach the snapshot again.

Also try to Repair the product using the installer kit. And regarding the crash dump files, only the engineer from technical support will help you in this regard when he wake up and bother to look at the forum especially your post. :rolleyes:

Even though I have I have been played. I have had very low level boot infections and it is on the Mac Mini and now this laptop. I was been dealing with malware problems for a very long time and when I find.a bigger stronger faster solution usually someone seems like there major mission is to study and dedicate a lot of time to kind of know the weaknesses and almost reverse engineer it. That is just what it seems from here :(.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello Rich,

I see that all the issues and questions you had were addressed with the help of Bitdefender premium services.

Therefore, I declare this topic closed. Feel free to contact us again if you need further assistance.

Thank you, have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.