Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Sometimes, Autopilot Mode Change To User Mode.

Options

I don't know, why change to User mode.

I didn't anything. Really.. (Usually, i'm not open main page Bitdefender.)

Who's know about this issue ?

Comments

• I have the same problem it is a malware or intrusion detection issue for me. Try setting your adapter to public in managing your adapter. Then turning your intrusion detection all the way up in the advanced firewall settings and deny any incoming settings. In addition password protect your program you may have kids like I do playing with your computers :). I have computers in another location and they change all the settings on everything. :mellow:

• werby3
    edited February 2013
    Options

Hi ammjy,

I suggest you - first of all - to perform a repairing of BD.

Go to "Start/All Programs/BitDefender->Uninstall or Repair" or "Control Panel -> Programs and Features" and double click on BitDefender.

Regards

• Thanks guys !

I will try your advise.

• Thanks guys !

I will try your advise.

I agree with the repair advice but I would still lock it down using the Bitdefender Firewall intrusion features in advanced of the firewall menu make as secure as possible. Go to hardware in your computers disable Remote Desktop connections and click apply. Then go to user account control and set it at it's highest alert level. So hopefully following the good advice of the poster above of the repair and the preventative measures I hope you have a happy computing experience. :).

• By the way, what version is used here? Have you tried checking already if there are new updates? Perhaps the fix is also included there. smile2.png