Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can't Log In To Safebox (new Installation)

svenohrberg
edited February 2013 in Safebox

Greetings.

I'm all new to Bitdefender (comming from Kaspersky), so please excuse me, if this is a newbie error.

I have made an account at "mybitdefender" and in settings I have made it log in at every boot. If I click at the top of the window at "Mybitdefender" it says:

You are logged in as: (my username), and I can then click on the button "Go to "Mybitdefender".

Instead I go back to mainscreen, click on settings for SAFEBOX, and then the error shows:

You are not loggen in. Please login to Mybitdefender to use Safebox ??!!?? I have just checked, that I AM logged in!

On "Mybitdefender" web-page, I can not see my PC and my licenced Total Security, only my netbook with the free edition of Bitdefender. Why is my payed version not shown? Does these 2 things have anything to do with eachother? If I check at the top under "Products", my paied licens is showing up normally, so my account knows I have 2 different programs.

As English is not my first language, I excuse for errors, but I do it as good as I can (I am from Denmark)

My best regards

Burgurne

Comments