Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Free Edition License Key

Options

I tried the Bitdefender Free Edition and liked it a lot. However, after the 30 day trial, it locked me out of my account even though I had logged in several times during the 30 days trial.

How do you get a license key for the free edition and how long will it be good for?

Kind regards,

bradski

Comments

• You just need to login and it'll be activated :rolleyes:

• Math_Matei
    Options
    I tried the Bitdefender Free Edition and liked it a lot. However, after the 30 day trial, it locked me out of my account even though I had logged in several times during the 30 days trial.

How do you get a license key for the free edition and how long will it be good for?

Kind regards,

bradski

You must create an account MyBitDefender!

You need an e-mail address and password! You can also log in to My Bitdefender using your Facebook account

Success!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• You must create an account MyBitDefender!

You need an e-mail address and password! You can also log in to My Bitdefender using your Facebook account

Success!

I login daily and I have an account that I created but the days keeps counting down on the program ... 24 days left to login is what it shows today. ??

bradski

• Hello bradski,

For further investigations we need a file from your system, named gzserv.log. The file can be found in installation folder of bitdefender free edition (default: C:\program files\bitdefender\antivirus free edition\. Can you please send us that file?

You can upload it to www.sendspace.com or www.mediafire.com.

Thanks for feedback,

Alex

• Ok, I uploaded it to www.sendspace.com and here is the download link:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/eb8wy9

Kind regards,

bradski

Hello bradski,

For further investigations we need a file from your system, named gzserv.log. The file can be found in installation folder of bitdefender free edition (default: C:\program files\bitdefender\antivirus free edition\. Can you please send us that file?

You can upload it to www.sendspace.com or www.mediafire.com.

Thanks for feedback,

Alex

• Hello,

I suggest you to repair the product from control panel-add/remove programs.

After the program is repaired, reboot your pc and login with your account; the problem should be fixed then. if not, please tell me

Thanks,

Alex

• I did as you suggested and was able to log in to my account as I always have been able to but when I log out it says I have 17 days left to logon (today's message).

Seems like nothing changed after the repair of the product and a reboot followed by a login.

Kind regards,

Bradski

Hello,

I suggest you to repair the product from control panel-add/remove programs.

After the program is repaired, reboot your pc and login with your account; the problem should be fixed then. if not, please tell me

Thanks,

Alex

• For the product to remain free, you must stay logged in all the time. That's how it works.

Thanks for feedback,

Alex

• Ok, I'll try that and let you know what happens after 15 days if anything.

Thanks for your help!

bradski

For the product to remain free, you must stay logged in all the time. That's how it works.

Thanks for feedback,

Alex