Is This Bad?

Bitdefender says my nero program has 2 affected objects> Application.mws and the ohter Application.tool.106

The first one is not bad accourding to my research but the other one I dont know about.

Comments

• Dear slimcan

What file is being detected as Application.tool.106? It could be a false positiv. Can you please upload the file if it doesn't exceed the 2 mb size limit in a password protected archive ( infected as password)? Application detections means the programs are legit by themselves but they can be misused.

Best regards

Niels

• NOT THAT good in sending files. but as long as I know such a file is not damaging to my computor.

• Dear slimcan,

Sorry for the delay but I am very busy at the moment. What you should do is archive the file that BitDefender detected with winzip,winrar and use the password option and enter infected as password. Now make a new reply here on your topic. You will see an attachment section press on browse and now you must navigate to the location of the file that you archived press on open. To upload it on this forum press on upload.

Best regards

Niels

• We don't currently have detections with the name "Application.Tool.106". Possibly it was a false alarm and was removed in the meantime. The Adware.MWS detection is present because Nero includes a toolbar in the install kit which you need to install (as far as I know, but maybe you can uncheck some option during install) if you want to install the program.

Best regards.