Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Conflict With Other Spyware And Malware Programs

Options

I know that when installing Bitdefender all other antivirus, spyware, and malware programs are deleted. After installing Bitdefender free version I reinstalled Spybot and Malwarebyte Anti-Malware. At first I seemed to generate lots of "virus" detections in Bitdefender each time I ran the malware and spyware programs. Then I updated Malwarebytes and the computer crashed. I restored the computer to a previous point and promptly uninstalled Malwarebytes and Spybot. My question is whether the use of malware and spyware programs is not allowed when using Bitdefender. Has anyone else seen these programs cause "virus" detections in Bitdefender.

Comments

• gizbug
    Options

It's a shame BD can't run with paid version of malwarebytes. Any other virus program has no issues

• rijam
    Options

Bitdefender likes to run on its own ,you run into conflict when installing others with it ,same as some other big players

• Bitdefender free is compatible with malwarebytes, and only.

• Nesivos
    Options
    Bitdefender free is compatible with malwarebytes, and only.

I have not noticed any problems in running BD AV Free alongside MBAM Pro with Full Protecton. Of course something could crop up in the future or there may be a problem but just not noticeable without some deep analysis.

Others experience may vary.

• Me too haven't experienced any problem with MBAM PRO