Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Internet & Total Security Renewal Prices?

Options

Hello,

I'm interested in buying either your Internet Security or Total Security products with the current offer, however I cannot find renewal prices for each? Are they somewhere? Otherwise could you post prices here please?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• cohbraz
    Options
    Hello,

I'm interested in buying either your Internet Security or Total Security products with the current offer, however I cannot find renewal prices for each? Are they somewhere? Otherwise could you post prices here please?

Thanks in advance.

The renewal prices should be the same as the prices here.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello pwnzie and welcome to the Bitdefender forums!

We send out various renewal offers during the licensing period of your Bitdefender key (by e-mail, in the product messages, etc.), you might take advantage of. Besides that, you might be interested in some of the promotions available from time to time on the official website banner. However, I can not give you an exact price because each sales platform (.com , .au , .uk, etc.) has different campaigns in every country.

If you are referring to the auto-renewal process then yes, the price will be the one available at that time on the official website. It also depends on the number of users included on your license key (1, 3, 5 or 10 PCs) and the interval (1, 2 or 3 years).

Please do not hesitate to post back if you have any other question, it will be my pleasure to assist you. :)