Safebox Does Not Initialize

After a stable, clean installation of Bitdefender 2013 Total Security, I am trying to utilize Safebox. When I enter Safebox Settings and click "Enable Safebox" I see "Please wait while Safebox service initializes". The procedure stalls at this point.

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

Have you restarted the PC after the installation?

Thank you!

• After a stable, clean installation of Bitdefender 2013 Total Security, I am trying to utilize Safebox. When I enter Safebox Settings and click "Enable Safebox" I see "Please wait while Safebox service initializes". The procedure stalls at this point.

Hi, I was having this same issue with SafeBox after installing BitDefender Total Security 2013, after some time spent looking thru my running services, I found that I had to enable Remote Desktop Services in Windows 7 . This resolved my issue and then SafeBox was enabled and works fine.

• After a stable, clean installation of Bitdefender 2013 Total Security, I am trying to utilize Safebox. When I enter Safebox Settings and click "Enable Safebox" I see "Please wait while Safebox service initializes". The procedure stalls at this point.

After a fresh Windows install, allow Bitdefender to run it's vulnerability scan first to download the updated Visual C++ updates, then start the computer. Safebox should initialize after that.