Can't Find This Options Under Configurations

Hi,

Background: after installing Bitdefender TS 2013 I cant use my internetbanking anymore (https://internetbanking.caixa.gov.br/SIIBC/index.processa)... Everytime since then I'm getting security certificated related problems. So I found out that I should just temporarly disable the "scan SSL" under "Configurations">"Privacy"

Problem: HOWEVER the tab "Privacy" is not availabe under "Configurations"! There are just 5 tabs in the "Configurations Overview" : "Overall", "Antivirus", "Firewall", "Updates" and "Safebox"...

Since I've Bitdefender installed in 2 notebooks I went to check in the other notebook for this "Privacy"tab... and strangely this option was available there!!! In the other notebook (with same productkey, since I'm able to get it installed in up to three computers) there are 9 tabs available under "Configurations Overview": "Overall", "Antivirus", "Firewall", "Updates", "Safebox" and "Privacy", "File Encryption", "Antispam" and "Optimization".

Questions:

1) Why do I have different tabs available in the "ConfigurationsOverview" when comparing these 2 computers, if the software and the productkey are absolutely the same??

2) Is there any other way to solve my problem with the bank website other than disabling "Scan SSL" under these unavailable tab "Privacy"?

many thanks!

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi lktuematsu and welcome!

The missing panel issue is usually caused by an old installation kit. Please perform a repair and if the issue persists refer to these installation instructions - make sure to run the uninstall tool first.

Regarding your other question - can you tell me if the error appears while visiting the banking website with Safepay or with your regular web browser?