Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Site Advisor

Options

Tried the Bd 2014 IS beta and it has a nice site advisor that shows the links in a Google search bad or good,,too many bugs so i'm back at using 2013..is the any site checker for it? :rolleyes: ,

Comments

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    Tried the Bd 2014 IS beta and it has a nice site advisor that shows the links in a Google search bad or good,,too many bugs so i'm back at using 2013..is the any site checker for it? :rolleyes: ,

Hi...It should be exactly the same for 2013. Do you have it turned on? Go to Settings>Privacy>Antiphishing>Search Advisor>On

• Hi...It should be exactly the same for 2013. Do you have it turned on? Go to Settings>Privacy>Antiphishing>Search Advisor>On

Checked , it's on but only shows up on Internet explorer which I don't use..i have Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m

Firefox 20.01..Tried it on 19 before i updated, no luck

• ozziebear
    ozziebear ✭✭✭
    Options
    Checked , it's on but only shows up on Internet explorer which I don't use..i have Chrome Version 26.0.1410.64 m

Firefox 20.01..Tried it on 19 before i updated, no luck

Hi...I guess the next step is to try a repair and see if that gets it working on FF and Chrome.

• coolcool1227
    Options

If you installed Bitdefender on fresh system, then try to repair it otherwise if you have previoulsy installed Antivirus and now trying to install Bitdefender, kindly read this post

How To Remove Previous Antivirus Traces And Re-installation Of Bitdefender, Detailed Procedure

Also disable Windows defender from Control Panel and its Services from Windows Services.