Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Manage Adapters> Network Types Problem

Options

A month ago i had to switch my network type in manage adapters to public from home/office because it was adding some rules i dint want and asking for few others. So i want to ask a lot of things about network types and privacy and yes i already read the user manual:

Note: I am a security freak so i have paranoid option on, this is a home PC.

1) Why suddenly the home type network is just asking for a few and adding without asking others? (when it was asking for everything)

2) Public is safer than home network type? What is the detailed difference because the user guide pdf does not explain it well.

3) I am having connections issues lately and i did a netstat check and i got more than 20 connections to/or who/where i can send an image to check all those entries?

Note 2: Updated TS Bitdefender and i did a full system scan i even did a full system format and all those questions come from the fact i having internet issues it may be my ISP, i already call them they are checking thought.

Comments