Add A Facebook Account?

Firecapt
Firecapt ✭✭✭

I have one Facebook account listed (my Wife's). I'd like to add my Son's and eventually my own. I can't seem to find a way from either the BD console or MyBD to do this.

Any ideas?

Comments

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Firecapt :)

You can link any Facebook account to Safego directly from the Facebook wall. Search for Bitdefender Safego just like you would do with any other Facebook application and allow it to connnect.

Please post back if there's anything else and we will gladly assist you.

• Firecapt
    Firecapt ✭✭✭

I guess what I'm really asking is why does only my Wife's facebook account show up in MyBD's console? Shouldn't I be seeing each account linked to MyBD?

• If only one Facebook account can be managed from the MyBitdefender Dashboard, is there any way to change the active account?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hi,

@ Firecapt:

https://my.bitdefender.com/en_us/my/?#page=....facebook_index only displays the Safego info for your current MyBitdefender email and there is no way to link there multiple Facebook accounts.

@ Anyroad:

You can change the active account by creating a new one with the same email address you use on Facebook (Go to My Bitdefender (in the Bitdefender product) -> Account Settings -> Login with another account -> Create a new account).