Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender 2013 Internet Security Has Left Me With Viruses.

Options

please, i had a problem with some shortcut viruses and others and i formatted my laptop. after installing the OS, i first installed a clean bitdefender internet security 2013 64bit before installing any other program and using the laptop. I update my antivirus everyday and scan my laptop every 2 days. but all of that could not help. from nowhere, my laptop is now a warehouse for threat :( . the program cannot scan my partitions on the hard drive anymore. it takes 0.1secs to scan my 500GB partition. i keep repairing the antivirus but to no avail. I have reported the problem to the technical team and have not had a positive response from them yet. please i need help urgently. any advice is welcome. thank you. infact this is the second time it is happening. i dont want to be formatting my laptop every month. thank you all for your suggestions in advance.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.