Anti-spam Unable To Start

2»

Comments

• GeorgiaGeorgia ✭✭
    edited May 2013

Hi burt,

The Bitdefender antispam toolbar works only on accounts that have local administrative rights.

Did you already try to follow these steps?

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...client-793.html

Let me know how it goes. Thank you!

• Hi burt,

The Bitdefender antispam toolbar works only on accounts that have local administrative rights.

Did you already try to follow these steps?

http://www.bitdefender.com/support/How-to-...client-793.html

Let me know how it goes. Thank you!

Thank you, It looks like it does NOT work (or where is the toolbar hidden?):

More information: I'm using Windows 7 64 bits, windows live Mail 2012 (NOT windows live mail whichhas a different look)

I have given temporary the administator rights to ma user, followed the procedure A and B (not C which is for Outlook Express I presume)

Any other idea?

Burt

• GeorgiaGeorgia ✭✭
    edited May 2013

Hi Burt, Bitdefender Antispam toolbar does not integrate into Windows Live Mail 2012. As the KB and the userguide mention:

The Bitdefender Antispam toolbar is compatible with Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, Outlook Express (32 bit), Windows Mail (32 bit) and Mozilla Thunderbird.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Hi Burt, Bitdefender Antispam toolbar does not integrate into Windows Live Mail 2012. As the KB and the userguide mention:

Thank you for your understanding.

THANK YOU, i get always mixed up between "Windows MAIL" and "Windows LIVE Mail" (the one you download from <Windows Live Essentials>) AND "Windows Live Mail 2012" (the one you download from <Windows Essentials 2012>), 3 different products (Very!) with almost the same name.

Have a nice day

• GeorgiaGeorgia ✭✭

You're welcome, Burt. I'm glad I could help.

Hope you have a beautiful weekend ahead!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.