Remoting Into Pc?

To prevent a long story, I believe my pc is being remoted into. Various files, settings and can't change a password to save my life without something else changing, to include, portions of the firewall data missing when in fact pc left on and have programs like NetLimiter running to see processes. Can anybody take a look and give any feedback? Not going to clean pc just yet as I would like to find out what's going on first, just avoiding doing any personal banking, etc while I search.

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11150" data-fileid="11150" rel="">bdfirewallbrian.txt

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11151" data-fileid="11151" rel="">bitdefender2.txt

/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=11152" data-fileid="11152" rel="">BitDefender3.txt

Comments

• Something like this may be happening in your system

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=37609

• You can run "netstat -a". But before that, make sure all the programs are closed including a web browser. Running that command on a command prompt will show you all the active connections including the one that you suspected.

Also take note of the port number as it will give you a clue onto what program it is using. smile2.png