Firewall Question

Hi , i set up the Firewall like the Recomend Settings , but now my IP change all the days ( I have dynamic IP ) . I am From Argentina , but before i do that changes ( stealth mode : off and Generic Adapter : YES ) my IP dont change never . Is this a problem of this Firewall changes that my IP changes every day ? Thanks

Comments

• To my experience the Generic Status (Yes or No) does not prompt for Network type according to the Network Adapter.

• To my experience the Generic Status (Yes or No) does not prompt for Network type according to the Network Adapter.

Ok , so everything is right?

• Recently a window of my BitDefender opens by itself , and in that windows says " Activate your product" , but i have it activated yet . Is that normal?

• Hi , i set up the Firewall like the Recomend Settings , but now my IP change all the days ( I have dynamic IP ) . I am From Argentina , but before i do that changes ( stealth mode : off and Generic Adapter : YES ) my IP dont change never . Is this a problem of this Firewall changes that my IP changes every day ? Thanks

Not really sure what you're trying to do here but if you have an IP through DHCP, it doesn't really affect your firewall settings at all. smile2.png

• Not really sure what you're trying to do here but if you have an IP through DHCP, it doesn't really affect your firewall settings at all. smile2.png

Ok . And the windows of the BitDefender that opens automatically ? Yesterday happens the same with the windows of SpyBot , open automatically and i have the free version of SpyBot so i cant program a schedule

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

A quick solution for the encountered issues is to upgrade to The New Bitdefender. The upgrade is absolutely free of charge and due to the many improvements brought to this lineup any issues you may have encountered with your current product are now solved.

In order to upgrade to the new version please follow the steps below:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=366&id=58

From now on, post in this area of the forum in case you encounter further issues after the upgrade:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showforum=360

Thank you.