Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Do I Turn Bitdefender Off Completely?

Options

Good afternoon.

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 for the first time two days ago, and all went well.

However, it will not let me install an update to an existing program.

I have tried turning off the Firewall and Anti-Virus, but no change.

I cannot find anything in the documentation or here about how to turn it off for long enough to install the update.

Anyone know, please?

Thanks in advance - Chris

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Use the product in User Mode, Turn ON Paranoid Mode and set IDS and AVC to Normal. Or try to Exclude the program process and executable from Antivirus > Exclusions.

• doncht
    Options

Try the task manager, you may need to force the program to close. Installing it under safe mode is the easiest option too. smile2.png

• you cant turn it off its on your pc forever bitdefender cannot be turned off and, i don't think you can terminate any internet security from task manager ,security risk but i might be wrong about that.I asked for a option to turn bitdefender off they told me it wouldn't happen because its security risk they apparently know whats best for my pc that's why i left and purchased something else.

• Pushkar112
    Options
    Good afternoon.

I installed Bitdefender Internet Security 2013 for the first time two days ago, and all went well.

However, it will not let me install an update to an existing program.

I have tried turning off the Firewall and Anti-Virus, but no change.

I cannot find anything in the documentation or here about how to turn it off for long enough to install the update.

Anyone know, please?

Thanks in advance - Chris

You Can Turn It off Bitdefender Completely.

1-Boot Your windows in safe mode

2-in run type services.msc

3-now disabled all bitdefender services and restart your computer.

to Again enabled go through above steps again.