Bitdefender Toolbar

Could someone please explain to me what the BD Toolbar does and where is it? Is it invisible ? Does it run in the background in some kind of silent mode. I don't see it and when I don't see it how can I know it's function?

Comments

• Could someone please explain to me what the BD Toolbar does and where is it? Is it invisible ? Does it run in the background in some kind of silent mode. I don't see it and when I don't see it how can I know it's function?

I notice that I can't edit this post so I'll just add some more here. I use Chrome as my browser and I noticed that the little tab that is the toolbar is not present in about half the Chrome webpages that I come across. Is there any reason for that?

• Ashjuk
    Ashjuk ✭✭✭
    I notice that I can't edit this post so I'll just add some more here. I use Chrome as my browser and I noticed that the little tab that is the toolbar is not present in about half the Chrome webpages that I come across. Is there any reason for that?

Same here with Firefox.

It was for that reason that I came here looking for an answer as to why it appears on some websites and not others - but it appears no one has an answer.