Site Advisor Bitdefender Does Not Work

Hi,

I have a problem, been in contact with suport but they stoped replying after some useless answers, like : turn it on.... And the last one : update bitdefender and update windows.

And now customoursuport doesnt work anymore cause they made a new link for that wich does not work with iOS.... Wack!

Obviously i update everything and it was turned on. I even send them a screenshot.

Problem is, when i sEarch something on Google i get on only 1 or 2 sites a (green) symbol while tens of sites are found.

So this is wack, i bought the most expensive package from bitdefender to be save bu now i cant use google and therefore not do my work.

This need to be solved, cause i have right to get what i payed for , if not i need my money back, €80,- plain simple!

I use windows, internet explorer 10. And no im not gonna use other browsers, it needs to work on this one.

Comments

• Asparanoix
    edited June 2013
    Hi,

I have a problem, been in contact with suport but they stoped replying after some useless answers, like : turn it on.... And the last one : update bitdefender and update windows.

And now customoursuport doesnt work anymore cause they made a new link for that wich does not work with iOS.... Wack!

Obviously i update everything and it was turned on. I even send them a screenshot.

Problem is, when i sEarch something on Google i get on only 1 or 2 sites a (green) symbol while tens of sites are found.

So this is wack, i bought the most expensive package from bitdefender to be save bu now i cant use google and therefore not do my work.

This need to be solved, cause i have right to get what i payed for , if not i need my money back, €80,- plain simple!

I use windows, internet explorer 10. And no im not gonna use other browsers, it needs to work on this one.

Some time ago I had a similar problem. For sure I have done full reset of IE10 browser (advenced settings). I think I reinstalled the Bitdefender after this, but I am not sure of that.

Currently this works for me fine. But of course Live Tiles doesn't work... as usual...

• Some time ago I had a similar problem. For sure I have done full reset of IE10 browser (advenced settings). I think I reinstalled the Bitdefender after this, but I am not sure of that.

Currently this works for me fine. But of course Live Tiles doesn't work... as usual...

I even did a complete reinstall of my computer, everything new installed , still nada.

It ###### that bitdefender support just stops replying.

Thinking about getting my money back as i bought a faulty product because it doesnt suply what i have payed for. (sister is lawyer so wont cost me a thing) and spam all over the net to not buy bitdefender if this isnt solved within a week. Been messing with this for almost a month. Pretty much done with it atm.

Loosing money every day because of this so they can expect a big compensation bill. Hve already a nice file with evidence :)

• BITDEFENDER WORST SERVICE EVER YOU ARE ###### SCAMMERS!!!!

• Its a scam, they lie and cheat!

No support, no 30day money back like the say in there advertisement, no dutch phone support etc etc

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello Bouncer,

I'm sorry to hear about the problems you are having with Bitdefender on your device. I can understand the frustration this can this cause, but please read carefully the forum rules before posting:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=311&id=18

I found your existing tickets in the system and I will handle your request asap via email.