Bug With Gamemode-list & Autopilot
I love Autopilot feature of Bitdefender, and also the ability to add games a list to start game-mode automatically. But there is a bug with this. When going back from a game it doesn't return to the prior autopilot state.
Steps to reproduce:
* Add a game to Bidefenders "Game list" (Settings->General->Game List)
* Make sure autopilot is turned ON.
* Start the game. Bidfender will go from "Autopilot" to Game Mode.
* Turn off the game. Bitdefender will go from Game Mode to "User Mode"
* It should go to the previous state. In this case Autopilot.
I consider this is a Bug, also it should be easier for you to go to autopilot mode since it's fully automatic just turning that on will set all the other settings automatically.
I've done some research in the forums and only found this, it's a similar problem but swapping modes manually, not automatically by the list.
I have Bitdefender Total Security 2013.
Thanks in advance.
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 142 Mac
- 411 Mobile Security
- 353 VPN
- 366 Central & Subscriptions
- 401 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 147 Product features and Ideation
- 179 Enterprise Security
- 663 General Topics
- 184 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics