Boot Up Black Screen Delay, Shut Down Delay

im using bd internet security 2013, since its installed everytime while booting a blank screen appears for few minutes and then system boot_s,shut down process also slowed down and takes more time, i tried removing bd for a while and above all problems were gone,have amd quadcore , 4gb ram,any solution?

Comments

• You can possibly check the Windows event viewer to see some logs. By the way, what OS do you currently have? smile2.png

• You can possibly check the Windows event viewer to see some logs. By the way, what OS do you currently have? smile2.png

i have windows 7, installed bd 2014, but still problem there, infact shut down time almost doubled :(

• i have checked event manager and it shows "This application took longer than usual to start up, resulting in a performance degradation in the system startup process:

File Name : vsserv.exe

Friendly Name : Bitdefender Security Service

solution????

• Ashjuk
    Ashjuk ✭✭✭
    i have windows 7, installed bd 2014, but still problem there, infact shut down time almost doubled :(

I am not being a troll but I have switched back to Kaspersky and my system is so much more responsive. I have not seen the 'not responding' in any program since I removed BitDefender - Firefox was doing it all the time.

• even i was using quick heal for almost a year, never faced such problem,just went with online reviews of bd :(

• I am not being a troll but I have switched back to Kaspersky and my system is so much more responsive. I have not seen the 'not responding' in any program since I removed BitDefender - Firefox was doing it all the time.

This is definitely real. I have this same exact problem happening. It's BitDefender doing this and I wait maybe 20 minutes while the black screen stays there, after I log into Windows 7 64bit. My cursor is the only thing I can see, the desktop doesn't load. However, after removing BD, I still have the problem and it destroyed my LAN card, so I have to use my Wifi card (which I had disabled when installing the new BD), just to get to the Internet. It's dropping packets and everything. I have to install my PC as new, now! I'm very ######.