Is It The Best Quality Icon You Guys Could Do?

I made a request for a better quality icons on the search advisor and 2 years have gone by but it still the same, the icons for search advisor still look horrible. Look like suggestion and ideas from us are just something for fun. Please compare the icon for search advisor that other antivirus companies are using, all of them have very good quality compare to bitdefender

post-22189-1372371154_thumb.png

post-22189-1372371163_thumb.png

post-22189-1372371173_thumb.jpg

Comments

• Take no offense, Chickenlittle (I like your member name :) ) but I don't mind them at all. They seem nice, and unobtrusive. It could just be a personal preference thing ^_^

• Paul.R
    Paul.R ✭✭✭
    edited June 2013

Hi!

I like this icon, I don't like trial icon but I don't care because everything goes right with Bitdefender 2014 on my system.

Have a nice day!

• I must admit that the icon look worse than google site and worse than icons of AV competitors. It's not the priority for me, but it would be nice to get better visuals.

• I must admit that the icon look worse than google site and worse than icons of AV competitors. It's not the priority for me, but it would be nice to get better visuals.

Not the icon is the problem. WE NEED MODERATORS ON FORUM. Not in silent mode but in paranoid one.

• Not the icon is the problem. WE NEED MODERATORS ON FORUM. Not in silent mode but in paranoid one.

The whole team bitdefender, marks the release of the new version, it is not up to us)) Lots of vodka, lots of girls, lots of music and dancing, why should they, we)))

• Instead of vodka 'palinca'. 7 days of parties.

• On the plus side, if the only thing you dislike about the new product is an icon set and you haven't encountered anything more serious then that has to be a good thing.

• On the plus side, if the only thing you dislike about the new product is an icon set and you haven't encountered anything more serious then that has to be a good thing.

+1 :)

• Nope, this one not just the problem that i have had. i already reinstall bitdefender windows 8 security for my system. The only thing that i wondering is that a big antivirus company like bitdefender just can only design a worst set of icons like this, these icons even look horrible compare to the icon that they used in bitdefender 2010 and earlier. However, this is not my priority, so i would not worry about it much :)