Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Slowing Down Of Pc

Options

After installation of Bitdefender internet security 2013 my desktop PC has slowed down drastically.To open documents like word and power point it takes a lot of time. VLC media player is not functioning now. Also while accessing internet through google chrome or mozilla the browser is responding very slowly or is giving the message "aw snaps" or crashed etc.Its not the problem with internet connection since i'm able to access the same through tab and laptop(in which no security system are installed). Initially i was having K7 anti virus in my desktop PC and it got expired.No such problem existed while using the same for last 7 years. This is the first time i've gone for this product and its giving a lot of problems.Any means of directly speaking to some service support personnel.

Comments

• stebo12
    Options

I had the same problem recently with BIS 2013 and NEW BIS. The slowdown started 30+ mins after installation. I first noticed the problem when my calculator took 10 secs to open. I began re-testing and sure enough, each time my calculator (Windows Cal) opened slow each time. I uninstalled BIS and everything went back to normal.

Windows 8 64bit