How To See The Web Scan Detail

How may I view the Web Scan details in the main product.? Securty Report is saying that I have 4 blocked pages, but how may I see what pages were blocked?

Comments

• I was wondering that having drawn a blank when I tried to find out what it had blocked

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@antikythera: how is it now?

@ONT: Web scan allows you to check the number of web pages scanned and blocked by Bitdefender. It's just a simple summary and won't display other details.

• Georgia, thanks for the explanation above. I would still like to know what was blocked by web scan but can't locate the information within BD. I checked all the component events.

A simple summary is fine if the information is accessible somehow elsewhere. A clickable link to the event log to where this information is extracted from would help a little in locating this information.

• Georgia, thanks for the explanation above. I would still like to know what was blocked by web scan but can't locate the information within BD. I checked all the component events.

A simple summary is fine if the information is accessible somehow elsewhere. A clickable link to the event log to where this information is extracted from would help a little in locating this information.

i agree with you antikythera to know what was blocked help you stay away from these web pages.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited March 2014

When I went into C:/Program Data/Bitdefender/Desktop/SecReport/secreport text doc. it showed from this thread, where a member couldn't download or install the Funbridge file as it was being blocked by Bitdefender, I bypassed it in BD settings. The Security Report showed that web page, and the exe. file name about ~5 times (my attempts, and downloads). Was that because I allowed/bypassed BD in order to download the Funbridge file?

It would be nice to see a easy way of all that was blocked, let alone if what happened above was due to my allowing/bypassing a blocked page?

• Diogenes
    edited April 2014
    When I went into C:/Program Data/Bitdefender/Desktop/SecReport/secreport text doc. it showed from this thread, where a member couldn't download or install the Funbridge file as it was being blocked by Bitdefender, I bypassed it in BD settings. The Security Report showed that web page, and the exe. file name about ~5 times (my attempts, and downloads). Was that because I allowed/bypassed BD in order to download the Funbridge file?

It would be nice to see a easy way of all that was blocked, let alone if what happened above was due to my allowing/bypassing a blocked page?

I agree. "File Scan" shows "cleaned files" and "Vulnerability Scan" shows "fixed vulnerabilities" but no way to find out what is cleaned and fixed? Considering I have Quarantine selected and nothing shows there I'd like to see what's going on. Will this be showing soon?

Thank you for a great product! very fast on my win 8.1 Update (1) OS

Forgot: Web Scan shows blocked webpages too. I don't remember any notices about sites being blocked. What are they?

I would also like to know which web pages were blocked.

Is this on the development plan BT?

I hope that you can see that this is an important feature.

Gary Bartlett