Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Auto Lock

Options

Why there is no auto lock feature in bitdefender File encryption?

without that feature bitdefender file encryption is useless and has less protection.

Please include a feature to Lock vault automatically when computer is inactive for specific amount of time.

Comments

• Personally I don't use this feature, but it'd be a great idea and seems just too obvious of a feature.

• wt2a
    edited July 2013
    Options

And there is other problem sometimes locking the vault. when i click lock vault it says The File Vault with the drive letter A failed to be locked.

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    And there is other problem sometimes locking the vault. when i click lock vault it says The File Vault with the drive letter A failed to be locked.

This is because Windows Explorer constantly accesses the drive. Is a nuisance, but we cannot force an unmount and risking corrupting user data.

Cristian

• Mahdi
    Options
    This is because Windows Explorer constantly accesses the drive. Is a nuisance, but we cannot force an unmount and risking corrupting user data.

Cristian

Try Anyway , This is important

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    Options
    Try Anyway , This is important

I'll have to consult with the guys working on the driver first. We do have a force dismount command available, but this should be the last resort.

Stay tuned, I'll try to keep up to date regarding this.

Cristian

• Are you using the same system as True Crypt?