Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender W8 Security To Bitdefender 2014?

Options

I was wondering can I use my key for Bitdefender 2014 since it has 54 days left and try out the 2014 version before I buy it?

Comments

• It worked flawless you may close thread.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited July 2013
    Options

Hi NastyNate :)

lol, never mind it took me too long to get the info. together, you had already installed it ^_^

I may have suggested though, that you could have run it in trail mode to help save a key install/uninstall just in case you didn't like it.

:)

• Thanks when I uninstalled Bitdefender W8 Security I used "Revo Uninstaller Pro" and it sweeped everything that bitdefender lefted over.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited July 2013
    Options

Very cool, since we still don't have a BD W8 Uninstall tool yet, at least that I know of. Revo even took care of those reg. keys I bet, that I usually recommend using CCleaner for. Does the free version do as good of a job?

• Never tried the free version of Revo Uninstaller but i'm pretty sure it's a trial they give you 15 or 30 days of the Pro Version then ask you to pay for it.

• columbo
    columbo
    edited July 2013
    Options

Thanks for the follow up, and of the using of Revo tip, good idea, I'll have to try it next time :) I'd probably follow up with a Bitdefender Uninstall tool though, for the versions that have it, just to be sure, but that's me, lol, overkill Scott ^_^

• columbo
    Options

It's also nice to get the Security Widget back on Windows 8 desktop, with The New Bitdefender (2014) version. Let alone I like the UI better with the 2014 version (esp. the update progress bar).

• That's exactly why I switch I loved the security widget that the W8 Security is missing and also the UI for 2014 is amazing.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    Options

Hello NastyNate,

Glad to notice you managed to install the new Bitdefender.

I will close this topic, but if you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to start a new topic. :)

Here are our direct contact details, we are available 24/7:

http://www.bitdefender.com/en/Main/contactEmail

Have a lovely day!

This discussion has been closed.