Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Frequent Crash

Ticket ID:201309011003111

MY BD total security continued to crash for the past few days. I contacted support for help and they wanted me to remove Windows Live Family Safety. I did that but that has not stopped crashing. There is no way to send a direct mail to support team. If my problem is not resolved, I will be constrained to uninstall and go in for a product with better support facility. There should be some way that I should be able to contact customer support through a direct mail. I am terribly frustrated.

Comments

• Why Bitdefender support team is not looking into my issue? Is there any problem with Bitdefender? This is the worst support one can expect from an antivirus company. I have more than 140 days left before I go in for another antivirus product.

• Why Bitdefender support team is not looking into my issue? Is there any problem with Bitdefender? This is the worst support one can expect from an antivirus company. I have more than 140 days left before I go in for another antivirus product.

I am attaching two images which are self-explanatory. I first reported my problem on September 08, 2103 and today is September 16. No help from Bitdefender till now.

post-110568-1379302383_thumb.jpg

post-110568-1379302399_thumb.jpg