Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How To Stop Bitdefender Pop Up Advertising

Options

I can't seem to get a response from BitDefender to this one but I see many, many complaints online about the advertising that BitDefender pops up about once or twice a week trying to get me to upgrade my computers to a more expensive suite. Anyone out there figure out how to stop this advertising? If I can't stop it, I will go back to ESET.

Comments

• no joy here either. I've emailed them again under the same ticket. I guess it is a question of waiting in the queue again for it to be 'fixed' for the second time.

• Same experience here. I've requested they block the popup ads for my account ( or everyone in general ) they responded they had blocked ads on my account. But guess what.... the ads are back. I suggest you stay away from this software.

I'm uninstalling the software and will try to get my money back. I suggest you do the same. Money is the only thing that companies like this one will listen to.

• Well I've had an informed answer and given constructive feedback as appropriate. For myself that will be the end of it too now.

• FYI: I hope so for you. I had most likely the same message and the popups were gone for a few weeks. I hope you have better luck.

Well I've had an informed answer and given constructive feedback as appropriate. For myself that will be the end of it too now.
  • I guess this is not an issue that should bother you much because everyone would like to introduce its new products to its customers hoping that they will provide them more business so I am not sure that bitdefender will stop to advertise its new packages and products to its customers.