Remove Wallet From Browser

Ein
Ein
edited July 2013 in Wallet

I've decided I do not need Bitdefender Wallet. Right now, Firefox tells me from the "Add Ons" menu that Bitdefender Wallet is disabled. But your extension doesn't provide a way to remove itself completely. I never wanted it there in the first place, how do I get rid of it?

Comments

• camarie
    camarie Principal Software Developer BD Staff
    I've decided I do not need Bitdefender Wallet. Right now, Firefox tells me from the "Add Ons" menu that Bitdefender Wallet is disabled. But your extension doesn't provide a way to remove itself completely. I never wanted it there in the first place, how do I get rid of it?

You can disable Wallet from Security Center alltogether, or disable the extension from Firefox.

Cristian

• Hi,

The problem is that turning it off does not work. Neither does unticking the options in the wallet settings menu. No matter, everytime I reopen BD main window, Wallet is turned back on, and all options are ticked. That's becoming quite annoying. Any way to turn off the service permanently?

• Hi,

The problem is that turning it off does not work. Neither does unticking the options in the wallet settings menu. No matter, everytime I reopen BD main window, Wallet is turned back on, and all options are ticked. That's becoming quite annoying. Any way to turn off the service permanently?

Yes, I have the same problem.

This comment is from Sep 11 2013 !

Somebody of Bitdefender Team can explain why unticking WALLET not working, because it turning ON automatically ?!

cheers

js

• Zocor
    Zocor ✭✭✭

Same here Wallet is turned back on when disabled in Security Center. :wacko:

• So, it's pretty simple, but no one has been able to explain.

You must access Bitdefender as Administrator.

Worked for me.

• So, it's pretty simple, but no one has been able to explain.

You must access Bitdefender as Administrator.

Worked for me.

Doesn't work for me. I can't seem to get neither Wallet nor Password Manager to be turned off even though i've disabled them using the off/on switch to the off state. The processes for both still runs in the background.

• Hiya wazzup,

Georgia answered your question here - http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...st&p=213559

This discussion has been closed.