Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bandwidthfix

Options

Why your antivirus so that it uses a lot of Internet bandwidth?

It is not suitable for those who have limited Internet

To solve this problem, there are software . Please download here http://www.mediafire.com/download/1if80luj10krg4g

It seems to me that the anti-virus software will cause problems , However, I am using this software very useful !

Because I have no problem reducing the size of the Internet [my internet limited to 4Gb on month]

Why don't solve this problem ?

or Add this program [bitdefenderBandwidthFix] in Bitdefender For those who want to use this software feature

Comments

• Mahdi
    edited January 2014
    Options
    An antivirus doesn't use internet bnadwidth but only when doing some updates. smile2.png

In our country (Iran = 1 Mb/s and or Lower {rank #170}) due to this issue is the Internet , More than 1 million people around due to this problem other than not using BitDefender ! our country have Internet is too expensive ! And too slow speed !

But Your Country : Romani = 50 Mb/s and or Upper (rank #3)

It turns out that you do not feel (slow internet)

And also you want to say that this is one of millions of people are wrong ? :wacko:

Problem Is when download from Internet download manager and i want to pause but bitdefender using the internet ! That's the question for me is: What does he use?

If your country is very high speeds internet ! It is not reasonable For To solve this problem !

• Mahdi
    edited January 2014
    Options

Continuing i said :

If you think this section is not logical!

So we'll have to use other anti-virus! These are not my words, here's what people are saying! If you do not believe me do your research!

The BitDefender employees to spend just a few minutes to solve this problem ، happens and or Is problem happening ? Really!

• Omg 4gb per month...where are you from...i dowloaded for 630 gb this month

• Oh sry iran

• Omg 4gb per month...where are you from...i dowloaded for 630 gb this month

what ? You're serious? 630 GB per month !!!!!!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o:o :oo

We have a dream .... just 50 Gb per month ..... and no more ..... Maximum using internet here 8 Gb per month [Limited]

We have a dream .... just speed 1 mb/s ........ and no more ....... my internet speed is 300 Kb/s :(:((

Bitdefender Using Trafic Internet and I'm so upset ... Better That is to say, we're upset !

• 630 because of hd movies