Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Bitdefender Download Error

Options

Hello today i trying to reinstall my Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition after i uninstall the program i download the uninstaller "Gonzales_uninstalltool.exe" and everything was ok so i download Antivirus_Free_Edition_x64.exe and after i start the istallator the program keep saying "There was a problem while downloading one of the files.What do you want to do ?"

and i press button Ready all day and still can't make it work

already tested with: no firewall,no windows defender

is there a problem on your side or the problem exist only on my side ?

Thank you in advance

post-69280-1365505058_thumb.jpg

Comments

• coolcool1227
    Options

Make sure that internet connection works properly, because it needs internet connection to download the files necessary for installation.

• Make sure that internet connection works properly, because it needs internet connection to download the files necessary for installation.

Trust me is not the internet :(

• problem solve now everything works!

• vechnost
    edited April 2013
    Options

ok problem after problem i will post it here i don't like to spam the forum sooooooo

i manage to install the program and everything is ok but when BD try to update and i restart my OS after the restart Black Screen i only can move my mouse soo i run the comand to check my system for corupted file and it was fixed now my OS freezes on Welcome screen without your antivirus my windows work fine but when i install this antivirus my win **** up again

look i already read the forum about the idea to download some tools and generate a report i don't have time to look in your problem it's not my job and i don't have time to test and generate some report for now my only Choice is to download another program and use it till you fix your product maybe i will check this product after 3-4 months

i wish you good luck with the program and cya later

best regards,

Mihail Kyosev

• Hello vechnost,

Can you tell me what OS are you running?

Do you have still the product installed?

• sjrm
    Options
    problem solve now everything works!

how you solve it, please ?