Game Mode Won't Turn Off After Playing A Game.

After playing a game, game mode won't turn off and trying to manually turn it off doesn't work either.

Comments

• stebo12
    edited July 2013

I had the same problem recently with BIS 2014. I ended up uninstalling BIS and installing the free version.

Windows 8 64bit

Game Played: WoW

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited July 2013

Hello,

Thank you for reporting this situation.

To further investigate it, please post here a support tool log gathered while you managed to replicate this issue.

In The New Bitdefender, the support tool executable "supporttool.exe" is found in this location:

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender

Run "supporttool.exe" (right click on "supporttool.exe" and choose "Run as Administrator" if you have Windows Vista/7/8 ).

Fill in the required fields, check the box "I want to reproduce the issue" (now take all the actions to replicate the encountered issue).

When the progress bar gets to the end click "Finish". A new archive will appear on your desktop. The name starts with "BDSP_....".

You may not be able to upload the archive here as it's too big so you can put it on www.sendspace.com or any other file hosting site and post the download link.

I am waiting for your answer. Thank you!

• Hello,

Thank you for reporting this situation.

To further investigate it, please post here a support tool log gathered while you managed to replicate this issue.

In The New Bitdefender, the support tool executable "supporttool.exe" is found in this location:

C:\Program Files\Bitdefender\Bitdefender

Run "supporttool.exe" (right click on "supporttool.exe" and choose "Run as Administrator" if you have Windows Vista/7/8 ).

Fill in the required fields, check the box "I want to reproduce the issue" (now take all the actions to replicate the encountered issue).

When the progress bar gets to the end click "Finish". A new archive will appear on your desktop. The name starts with "BDSP_....".

You may not be able to upload the archive here as it's too big so you can put it on www.sendspace.com or any other file hosting site and post the download link.

I am waiting for your answer. Thank you!

i think this issue is solved with lastest update this issue is related to this topic http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=46794

another problem of BD is is it detects any fullscreen apps(metro),videos as game and therefore turns game mode on automatically

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Hello,

A product update was recently released (build version 17.15.0.682). Please right click on the Bitdefender icon located in system tray and from the menu select "Update Now". Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the issue persists.

Looking forward to your feedback.

• Even after Updating, Bitdefender stays in Game mode. After restarting PC all went well ... but I have turned off the Automatic Game Detection.

• ll014n1866@blueyonder.co.u
    edited January 2014

This again till reboot