Firewall Is Disabled

14567810»

Comments

• Hi don68,

Can you tell me what operating system are you using and how much memory RAM does your PC have, please ?

Thank you!

• Hi Don,

I created a ticket on your behalf and sent you instructions via email on how to further investigate. Ticket ID: 201103011012895.

Looking forward to your answer!

Regards,

P.S. Sorry Mihaela ;)

• Hi don68,

Can you tell me what operating system are you using and how much memory RAM does your PC have, please ?

Thank you!

Hello Mihaela!

Windows vista and i still got 160GB available...thanks

• I installed BDTS 2010 today on my pc.

But firewall is disabled and while trying to enable it shows the error:

'Failed to communicate with the BitDefender Security service!'

Also it shows:

Computer IPs: no networks detected

Gateways: no gateways set

Our operating system is windows vista

Please help!

• Hi don68,

In order to solve this issue I would recommend you to upgrade for free to BitDefender 2011. More information about this process can be found in the following link:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?s=&...ost&p=91020

Thank you!

• 'Failed to communicate with the BitDefender Security service!'

Also it shows:

Computer IPs: no networks detected

Gateways: no gateways set

i need help too~

• edited November 2011

Hi Mars and welcome to our forums.

Does your machine meet the system requirements to run Bitdefender 2012?

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?act...f=190&id=42

Thank you.

• Buna seara!

Si eu am aceeasi problema. Imi puteti trimite, va rog, procedura magica de reparare?

Am instalat BIS 2011 (singurul pe care l-ati facut compatibil cu sistemul meu, Win XP x64). Mai precizez ca am toate update-urile la Windows, deci si cele de securitate.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.