Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Support - Open Ticket

I just received an automated e-mail from support say "you have an open support ticket. Your ticket is is: 99999999999999 (example). This ticket is on hold pending your input".

I have not idea on how to respond or even find my open ticket. As a small business owner I do not have the time to invest in learning how. Why not make it simple? Have a link in the support e-mail that takes me right to the open ticket and any response from Bitdefender. Do not make this a difficult process.

Can someone, in plain language, explain a very simple one-click process to access my open ticket and see any responses from Bitdefender?

The Bitdefender product seems very good but the processes to address customer issues seems overly complicated. Maybe I am missing something?

Thanks,

John Sullivan

Comments

• Unless I'm also missing a ticket management facility it is just a case of replying directly to the email without deleting anything and keeping track of the email history yourself.

Is there any request for further information/input in the email?

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited October 2013

Hi John,

Thank you for providing your valuable feedback.

Every time you contact Bitdefender support team (by email, chat or phone) a new ticket ID is open on your behalf. If we don't receive your confirmation that the issue has been addressed within 3 days, an automatic email will be sent to you asking if you require further assistance. This is the message you received.

Then, if no input is received from your part, the case is closed automatically after 5 days. Remember that you can always respond to the auto-reply to re-open the ticket.

You currently have 2 closed e-mail tickets: 201309231000442 & 201309191001233: one regarding the registration process of Bitdefender with the 7 digit key and the other one about upgrading the number of PC's included on the key from 5 to 10 users.

Please feel free to contact us with any other questions or concerns you may have.

• I just received an automated e-mail from support say "you have an open support ticket. Your ticket is is: 99999999999999 (example). This ticket is on hold pending your input".

I have not idea on how to respond or even find my open ticket. As a small business owner I do not have the time to invest in learning how. Why not make it simple? Have a link in the support e-mail that takes me right to the open ticket and any response from Bitdefender. Do not make this a difficult process.

Can someone, in plain language, explain a very simple one-click process to access my open ticket and see any responses from Bitdefender?

The Bitdefender product seems very good but the processes to address customer issues seems overly complicated. Maybe I am missing something?

Thanks,

John Sullivan

I would also like to know why Bitdefender does not have a place for customers to view their open tickets. It does a customer absolutely no good to number tickets and send us emails if we do not have access to them so we can know what you are talking about. If I have two open tickets and get a reply to one of them without copying the ticket information about what the problem is i have no idea what to do. Two open tickets means two problems and you are asking for us to respond to one of the problems but what problem, if you don't have a place for us to see the tickets what are we supposed to do, guess which problem your talking about?

• On 1/22/2014 at 10:04 PM, jeffgedgaud said:

I would also like to know why Bitdefender does not have a place for customers to view their open tickets. It does a customer absolutely no good to number tickets and send us emails if we do not have access to them so we can know what you are talking about. If I have two open tickets and get a reply to one of them without copying the ticket information about what the problem is i have no idea what to do. Two open tickets means two problems and you are asking for us to respond to one of the problems but what problem, if you don't have a place for us to see the tickets what are we supposed to do, guess which problem your talking about?

This is worrying as it now 2017 and I have the exact same problems as quoted here..... and I'm still no further ahead with a  solution, other than I'm out of pocket £50 and seems to be no way to recover it.