Heartbleed Bug (onlinessl Vulnerability)
Breaking news today. As if we end users did not have enough to worry about this bad news comes along.
I pass along the IPL [u}www.heartbleed.com[/u]. I omit the news feeds. Please read article and advise us
BD subscribers about 1. and 2. and 3.
1. Since most BD subscribes buy stuff and bank on line we communicate with banks and merchants on line,
using 128ssl encryption of one flavor or another. Does BD security protect us against the Heartbleed bug
2. Before we bought a BD program we dealt on line with banks and merchants who used OpenSSL in their
security protocols and on-lineprograms. Are we compromised?
3. If we are compromised and at rsisk, should we change our User ID and Passwords? how do we protect
All Time Leaders
- 1.9K All Categories
- 923 Windows
- 102 Mac
- 350 Mobile Security
- 266 VPN
- 299 Central & Subscriptions
- 341 Other Products & Services
- 75 Security Research Team
- 133 Product features and Ideation
- 128 Enterprise Security
- 606 General Topics
- 160 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics