High Resolution Screen Resolution Support Wantedhi,

Hi,

Just installed BD on my new notebook with a 3200x1800 resolution but the BD app is so small its not funny. Any chance Bitdefender will support high resolution screens in future?

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,

Just installed BD on my new notebook with a 3200x1800 resolution but the BD app is so small its not funny. Any chance Bitdefender will support high resolution screens in future?

Thank you.

Agreed, it is hopeless.

I have an Acer laptop 1920x1080 and the size of the GUI and text in the menus is ridiculous. I have struggled with it for quite a while, and am now looking at using a different product, the logs/settings etc. are not easy to read.

• Agreed, it is hopeless.

I have an Acer laptop 1920x1080 and the size of the GUI and text in the menus is ridiculous. I have struggled with it for quite a while, and am now looking at using a different product, the logs/settings etc. are not easy to read.

I think they could make the log information larger since there is so much white space.

• Well I'm going to uninstall it. Its just too small. I could reduce the resolution but maybe not. Wish Microsoft had a magnifier like some android devices do.

WAY TOO SMALL!

• Try typing magnifier in the start screen. Binary is called magnify.exe. It's been included as an accessibility tool since Windows 98.

• Try typing magnifier in the start screen. Binary is called magnify.exe. It's been included as an accessibility tool since Windows 98.

Indeed, but with respect one should not need to do this to utilize Bitdefender.

• I'm terribly sorry that it sounded like I was implying that one should. I just meant to help with the interim solution.