Product Updates Are Important Too!

Product updates are important too, like virus signatures, and waiting months for an update in other languages ​​is not good, bitdefender is the only company that does this, every other companys feature updates in all languages​​, I'm still waiting the update 17.27 in Portuguese and if this situation continues I find myself compelled to put bitdefender in English so as to be always updated.

Greetings

HAS

P.S. If you can´t give the products updates in time tell the clientes to move into English version and send me the link to the English version.

Comments

• Product updates are important too, like virus signatures, and waiting months for an update in other languages ​​is not good, bitdefender is the only company that does this, every other companys feature updates in all languages​​, I'm still waiting the update 17.27 in Portuguese and if this situation continues I find myself compelled to put bitdefender in English so as to be always updated.

Greetings

HAS

P.S. If you can´t give the products updates in time tell the clientes to move into English version and send me the link to the English version.

Had the same problem... I was with the french one... im with the english for 4 months now and its waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wayyyyyyyyyyyy better for the updates