Why Is There No Scan Progress Bar?

i love everything about bitdefender but the major drawback i found is the absence of a scan progress bar. im not able to know how long it wud take to finish scanning and it really bugs me. i dunno why u guys skipped out on such a major feature. i hope u fix it in the next update or atleast on the next product.

Comments

• Hello santo_wolvie,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback to us. It is very important to us as this is the only way to improve our product as well as our service.

It has been sent to the appropriate department and please do not hesitate to contact us at any time and send us your opinion or any question that might have regarding the protection of your system.

Thank you.

• MickeyClifford
    edited May 2014

I also just downloaded it as it is one of the top ranked ones out there. What I am finding annoying are two things. One there is no progress bar so I don't know whether or not it is even scanning, and two I would like to be able to schedule it to scan on a specific day and time each wk or month etc. Please try to make it a bit easier to understand like avg and avast minus the crap they have lol. Thanks

Is that little blue bar that goes around the window a progress bar? If so its cool leave it, but could you make it so when we hover over it it, it will tell us estimated time it will finish plz?

• Yes... the progress bar is missing and I really rely on it to know where the scan is and how long it will take!!

It is taking forever for it to be installed into the program... and after a truly long time... it's still not there!