The Actual Volume Of Bitdefender Update

Hi

I had some questions about Bytdfndr, please reply me.

Size exact updated daily and basic installation What does not show why the MB?

After sending the infected file to the support, how long until the update was ready for download?

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Size exact updated daily and basic installation What does not show why the MB?

After sending the infected file to the support, how long until the update was ready for download?

Hiya,

If you are referring to the blue bar and update details, it is a known problem that it is not working on daily definition updates, it only appears to work with a big program update. Bitdefender are aware of this.

I don't know how long it is before support reply but you should at least get an acknowledgement that it has been received fairly soon after you send it in.

Ro.

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    edited May 2014
    Perhaps it might be a tough one to implement or correct this. But I think this will be fixed in time. smile2.png

There is, of course, the possibility that they won't correct the download MB/bar as they are working on the 2015 beta and that has a different display (see attached). Showing the GUI and the Widget.

post-175392-1400337886_thumb.jpg

• There is, of course, the possibility that they won't correct the download MB/bar as they are working on the 2015 beta and that has a different display (see attached). Showing the GUI and the Widget.

Thanks but I was wanting to know how to update his antivirus daily uses bandwidth. Because like Kaspersky Antivirus Finally Antivirus Bitdefender Total intake clearly marked but unknown. :blink: