Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Firefall Autoturning Itself On

Options

I am running in user mode and have choosed to use the the inbuilt windows firewall instead of bd's firewall so i have disabled it. Despite that it turns itself on everytime i reboot the computer for the last couple of weeks.

It never done so before.

Comments

• wazzup
    Options
    I am running in user mode and have choosed to use the the inbuilt windows firewall instead of bd's firewall so i have disabled it. Despite that it turns itself on everytime i reboot the computer for the last couple of weeks.

It never done so before.

really any help is appreciated!

• funkyrowanpixie
    edited September 2014
    Options
    really any help is appreciated!

im having the same problem too

• Rohugh
    Options

Hello,

I have BD TS 2015 and can turn the firewall off and use the Windows firewall, it stays in that configuration after reboots. The only annoyance is that you have big red reminders on the GUI and the Widget. It is also better to leave the BD firewall on as it is more efficient than the plain Windows Firewall.

Perhaps you should consider updating to the latest 2015 version, the update is easy and you can use your existing license key.