Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Worm + Found With Emergency Disk

Options

I ran the emergency disk and it found a worm and another item (can't remember). I looked for the results in the logs but it wasn't listed. I was wondering where to find the logs? Also, although I was able to disinfect the worm, and rename the other, I'm wondering if more should be done?

I usually will run the emergency disk if I suspect an infection in order to be sure the infection hasn't corrupted the anti-virus program.

Help appreciated.

Comments

• I ran the emergency disk and it found a worm and another item (can't remember). I looked for the results in the logs but it wasn't listed. I was wondering where to find the logs? Also, although I was able to disinfect the worm, and rename the other, I'm wondering if more should be done?

I usually will run the emergency disk if I suspect an infection in order to be sure the infection hasn't corrupted the anti-virus program.

Help appreciated.

If this is a question about BitDefender Rescue CD there is a separate section for that here. I can offer no help regarding that. If you are concerned about Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition's integrity you can always repair it from Windows' Control Panel Programs and Features.

Did you do a Full System Scan before using the Rescue CD?

--graciliano

• zee
    Options
    Did you do a Full System Scan before using the Rescue CD?

--graciliano

I didn't. I thought it would be safer to scan from a disk that would be certain to not be infected.