Account Not Activated

Peter C
edited July 2014 in Safego

Hi

I am using Bitdefender Total Security Build 17.28.0.1191

I went to check Facebook, clicked through Bitdefender GUI and got the following Facebook protection is not activated for your account.

On Safego panel it says Reports for Facebook, still get (Facebook protection is not activated for your account.)

Get the same when i log into My Bitdefender and click on safego in, IE9 and chrome and Firefox. Tried several times.

SafeGo was working last time i checked couple of days ago.

Hope this makes sense. :blink:

OS is Vista home

post-181299-1404395652_thumb.png

Comments

• Hi

I am using Bitdefender Total Security Build 17.28.0.1191

I went to check Facebook, clicked through Bitdefender GUI and got the following Facebook protection is not activated for your account.

On Safego panel it says Reports for Facebook, still get (Facebook protection is not activated for your account.)

Get the same when i log into My Bitdefender and click on safego in, IE9 and chrome and Firefox. Tried several times.

SafeGo was working last time i checked couple of days ago.

Hope this makes sense. :blink:

OS is Vista home

Hi I had exactly the same problem this afternoon with my office connection (cable). But it seems it working now at my home wifi connection. I really do not understand why. Maybe something with the firewall settings, Stealth (off) & Generic (on)

• Hi I had exactly the same problem this afternoon with my office connection (cable). But it seems it working now at my home wifi connection. I really do not understand why. Maybe something with the firewall settings, Stealth (off) & Generic (on)

Hi

Still no luck here, will not activate.

I have done a complete uninstall and reinstalled, still problem persists. :(

I would assume Facebook is still scanned by the antivirus module.

When i open face book in chrome etc the app is showing in settings. See attachment:

Any help will be very much Appreciated.

Cheers

post-181299-1404646514_thumb.jpg

• Hi hirsche

Went to the thread and tried the solution, and now SAFEGO is working as it should.

Thanks for the Link

Cheers

• Hi hirsche

Went to the thread and tried the solution, and now SAFEGO is working as it should.

Thanks for the Link

Cheers

Shut computer down. Rebooted today, once again SAFEGO not working.

Is different this time, tries to open up, but end up with a whiter page.

Will wait for new release of Bitdefender 2015and hopefully problem goes away.

Cheers

post-181299-1404822218_thumb.jpg

• Shut computer down. Rebooted today, once again SAFEGO not working.

Is different this time, tries to open up, but end up with a whiter page.

Will wait for new release of Bitdefender 2015and hopefully problem goes away.

Cheers

Working again. <_<