Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Upgrade From Bd Ts2014 To Bd Ts2015

Options

Hi

My questions are:

Will the existing BD TS2014 lince work in BD TS2015 (I still have a year left on the 2014 licence)

Do I have to uninstall BD TS2014 first, and then install BD TS2015 ?

Can I just download a trial version of BD TS2015, install it, and apply my existing code to it ?

Thank you very much. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Rohugh
    Rohugh ✭✭
    Options

Hello shot-bowl,

You can upgrade your BDTS and use the same license to activate it. If you install 2105 without removing the previous version the first thing it does is ask if you want to uninstall 2014, if you say "yes" it will do it and after a computer reboot continues with installing the new version.

You can install the trial version if you wish (do a full uninstall first) but of course you cannot get a 30 days free and then add your license to continue with the time left when uninstalled 2014 - the time will still be counting down whilst not using it - be nice if you could. :) The license will activate the trial version if you do it that way.

Ro.

• antikythera
    Options

Will the existing BD TS2014 lince work in BD TS2015 (I still have a year left on the 2014 licence) Yes

Do I have to uninstall BD TS2014 first, and then install BD TS2015 ? Yes for stability reasons it is better to

Can I just download a trial version of BD TS2015, install it, and apply my existing code to it ? Yes download then uninstall old version first as above or use the offline installer links in the 2015 forum section to avoid having to give email address again

• derekp
    Options

Thank you for the replies Rohugh and antikythera- much appreciated.

:D