Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Disk Defragmenter

Works good. Doesn't show much except file names during the defragment process but was quick enough and did a nice job. I double checked the results with Defraggler and Defraggler showed only four fragmented files all of which were in use by Firefox.

Nice job.

Would be better if it had a built in scheduler which of course would eliminate the need to baby sit the process and click through at each step.

Comments

• jitzy
    jitzy ✭✭
    Works good. Doesn't show much except file names during the defragment process but was quick enough and did a nice job. I double checked the results with Defraggler and Defraggler showed only four fragmented files all of which were in use by Firefox.

Nice job.

Would be better if it had a built in scheduler which of course would eliminate the need to baby sit the process and click through at each step.

in addition need to show progress bar or % instead of just the elapsed time

• Is the defragmenter actually compatible with Windows 8.1?

It doesn't work at all for me. Clicking Run after analysing does absolutely nothing.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

Please update your Bitdefender product in order to correct this issue: http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?sho...st&p=219203

Reboot the PC if requested, then check if the issue persists.

• Yes, Defrag definitely needs scheduler and some kind of progress notification, or even coloured blocks that show what different parts of the drive are being used for.

• It seems to work well. Is it using the existing Defragment Program built into Windows 8.1 or is it a completely different Defrag Program built into Bitdefender IS 2015?? Would also like to say that it would be nice to see a little more information about the Defragment Program built into Bitdefender while it is running. If indeed it is a different defrag program other than the Default Defragment Program built into Windows 8.1