Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Can I Manually Update The Signature For The Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition?

Options

Can I manually update the signature for the Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition?? And where can I download the lastest signature and update it manually?

Pls Help me!!

Comments

• Can I manually update the signature for the Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition?? And where can I download the lastest signature and update it manually?

Pls Help me!!

Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition only updates through its automatic updates module from web servers. These updates are frequent (I think they may happen every hour) and may include not only signatures but also code.

I would not recommend Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition for a computer with no web access. Indeed, c/net publishes from Bitdefender:

... Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition uses Cloud scanning to accelerate detection and unravel new or unknown threats that other products miss. ...
    I understand the detections by Bitdefender Antivirus Free Edition are not as accurate as those by Bitdefender paid products when the system is not connected to the Internet. Its Active Virus Control (AVC) module blocked a process in my laptop while I had not Internet access. The blocked process was code I never ran before. This code was cleared after resuming Internet access. However, besides that single miss-detection, I have found no problems on using this antivirus on my laptop without Internet connection for many days at a time.
  • dankit
    Options

Thx ! graciliano!:D

• darge
    Options
    These updates are frequent (I think they may happen every hour)

Good deal. If that's the case, there's no need for a manual update I think. 1.gif