Is This Product Still Supported? And Some Issues.
Hi, I'm using this product on my secondary PC for a while. But for the last nine months I see no product updates (Not Virus Definition Update). What I'm saying is, if it's still safe to use this product while you might have dropped updating this product.
By the way I'm facing some issues with this product. Hope you will fix these:
1. If I scan a flash drive and it detects a virus it always asks to reboot the pc. No other product does this as the virus is not running in the memory.
2. There is no option to manually update the virus definition. It's ok but it is disturbing when my network connection is causing problems.
3. It is using too much memory. It uses more than 200mb of memory at times when I'm not doing anything. I reinstalled several times but it happens everytime.
All Time Leaders
- 2.4K All Categories
- 1.3K Windows
- 143 Mac
- 418 Mobile Security
- 358 VPN
- 370 Central & Subscriptions
- 403 Other Products & Services
- 89 Security Research Team
- 148 Product features and Ideation
- 180 Enterprise Security
- 666 General Topics
- 184 News & Blogs
- 4.8K Home & home office protection
- 24.2K Old forum topics