[escalated] Wallet Autofill

Hi !

I've noticed this problem in BIS 2014, and it still happens in BIS 2015: autofill doesn't work in some websites. IE 11 password manager offers to save the password, but the wallet doesn't.

I added these websites to the wallet, but still autofill does't fill the user name or password.

Already tried uninstalling and re-installing BIS 2015...

Here is one ot the websites where it fails to autofill:

"https://www.portaldasfinancas.gov.pt/pt/home.action"

Note: This is the webpage for portuguese IRS, so perhaps bitdefender wallet just doesn't want to go there... I perfectely understand: neither do I !

Windows 8.1 Pro

Comments

• mitza97
    mitza97
    edited July 2014

I would like to add an example of a webpage where also wallet not working, and i'd like to see working. :rolleyes:

Tocmai.ro

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭

@ José Mendes, @ mitza97:

Thanks for letting us know, I have informed the team in charge of this module and they should start working soon on a fix for the two websites you report here.

• I want to report another website too

https://eu.battle.net

it cant detect the login fields

• instead of reporting wallet not working with sites why doesn't bitdefender partner with lastpass inc.

Even Bitdefender users can enjoy lastpass premium features.

• Georgia:

I thank you for monitoring this forum. I think the Wallet feature is a great idea, but the feature fails to work as intended. I tried to get it to work on several of my important web sites. It will auto fill some of my sites and do nothing for the others. And, I can't select usernames and passwords from my Wallet entries for the sites that do not auto fill so I could manually fill them. Sometimes, I click the "Open Wallet" icon while in Safepay and nothing happens even though I created a Wallet and entered information in it. There are just too many problems with this feature right now for it to be in production mode. It needs a lot more testing for BD 2015.

I currently use another vendor's product as a password manager and it works great. However, I really would like to use the Safepay and Wallet combination that BD is offering because, if those two features worked together properly, it would provide better security for my important transactions. So, please ask your team to resolve issues with the Wallet and Safepay products soon.

• Georgia
    Georgia ✭✭✭
    edited August 2014
    I want to report another website too

https://eu.battle.net

it cant detect the login fields

Please update your Bitdefender as the Wallet autofills the login credentials on this site.

later edit: this topic remains closed until our developers confirm solving the reported issues. For other websites please open separate threads.

• I would like to add an example of a webpage where also wallet not working, and i'd like to see working. :rolleyes:

Tocmai.ro

The Wallet auto-fills the login fields on www.tocmai.ro starting with the build version 18.20.0.1429. Please update Bitdefender, then reboot Windows to allow the change.

@ José Mendes: the fix for the site you report was not released yet, but our developers are working on it. It should be available soon. Thank you for your patience.

This discussion has been closed.